I always get a few letters asking what my thoughts are for random things (which I am definitely humbled by) most of the time I just shoot back an email with my thoughts. Every now and then I get a letter like the previous letter “Can’t Get Over Her Lies and Sexual Past!” that can be too big of a problem for me to simply respond too. I responded to her email with my thoughts but also her to let me share her email with you to see what you all think. Check it out…
I have been with my boyfriend for over a year. He is a great man, smart, a successful engineer, kind, has a great heart, and is always there for me. Things are great between us in general we have our problems like any couple but there is a big problem that we are having right now. My man does not try to have sex with me anymore. He just chills with me and doesn’t try to have sex with me anymore. I was asking my cousin to figure out why she thinks he isn’t try to have sex with me anymore. She says it is my fault!!
Ok, so when we first got together we didn’t have sex much. But after a few months he started trying to push up on my harder and harder. We even had arguments about it because I thought he put too much stock into sex. I felt like that’s all he wanted sometimes. She asked me how much do we have sex? I told her we have sex a couple of times a month. She then tells me I am totally in the wrong and that he has given up on having sex with me and there is a high possibility that someone could come in and take my man(if someone isn’t already in the process of it).
So, Digg I have a few questions for you about this situation
1. Why do men put so high a premium into sex? Its like some times that’s all it seems men think about or want
2. I do want to have sex with my man from time to time but why is he not trying to have sex with me now?
3. Do you think my man is cheating or will leave me because of this?
Your help on this would be very appreciated because I don;t want to lose this man because I love him so much. You seem to be an insightful man and any thoughts you could shed on me would be great
Well there it is folks. What do you think? Chime in and give me your thoughts on her letter…
Write in with any question for Open Friday at email@example.com
- Open Friday: Am I Wrong For Breaking Off The Engagement? (ashy2classy.net)
- Why Wait to Have Sex in Marriage? A man’s perspective… (shugamama.wordpress.com)
- If a Woman Thought of Sex 10 Times a Day, What Time The Thirty Men Thinking? (socyberty.com)
- 5 Secrets To Keep Your Man In Your Bed & Top Sex Drive Killers (andeecomics.wordpress.com)
- Is Men Intimate Human Body Organ The Primary Way to Fulfillment a Woman? (socyberty.com)
- Round 1.5 – Possibly The GREATEST Orgasm A Man Can Have (thisisyourconscience.com)
- FYI Men: Mind Sex Should Have Her WET Before The Panties Even Come Off (thisisyourconscience.com)