I bring you another edition of Open Friday where people send me emails on different problems or topics and I let you all discuss the idea in the comments section. I usually respond directly to the person and I ask the writer if it is alright if I publish it. This one is a dozy too
Wanted to write you and see you and your audience’s thoughts. I am engaged to a great man who is finishing up graduate school. He is smart intelligent, caring, and loving. About three months ago he proposed to me and I said yes. This is where the problem comes in. The Sex is bad Dig and I mean REAL REAL bad. I have gave him all kinds of instructions, videos, and even tried to spice things up in different ways.
Well, a little before we were engaged I started to have an affair with a man who is a part of my business association. The chemistry between me and him is nothing but a sexual situation because he has a woman himself. It doesn’t happen often but it was great situation for me considering my current relationship.
I recently broke of the affair because I have wanted to concentrate on my soon to be marriage. But, I have been thinking the last few weeks if I would want to spend my life with someone with the sex being bad and the chemistry being low. I read your post you wrote on sex and marriage and before thought you were crazy but the more and more II think about it can I marry someone who I have NO sexual chemistry with? Its like my feelings for him seem to have changed. I wonder did I put too much into his deal instead of those intangible things. My question is am I wrong for breaking off my engagement because of bad sex and passion. I know that relationships go up and down. Like I said he is a great guy besides that. He just doesn’t listen and attempt to please.
Thanks For your Help
What do you think? Is She selfish in her relationship practices? Is she wrong for breaking off the engagement?
Have any questions or topics for Open Friday hit me at email@example.com
- Open Friday: I Maybe The Problem in Our Relationship (ashy2classy.net)
- Girl Talk: Why Living Together Before Marriage Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up To Be (thefrisky.com)
- Men and the Madonna “HO” Complex (ashy2classy.net)
- Still Standing: What Lies Do You Believe About Marriage? (blackandmarriedwithkids.com)
- Open Friday: I’m Pregnant But I Want To Date (ashy2classy.net)
- Ladies, This Is A MUST-READ: Are You A MWB?! (thisisyourconscience.com)
- Do “relationship timeouts” ever really work? (blacknbougie.com)