One of my favorite songs on Common’s “Like Water For Chocolate” is the song Questions which features Mos Def. I always thought it was a clever song that really did bring questions that I may have thought of but never got answered. My favorite question that I actually took personally in evaluating my life was “How you going to have HIGH expectations BUT have LOW patience? Inspired by the many random thoughts in my mind I decided I would do my version of it where I will highlight 25 random questions I have going through my mind.
- What kind of S-Curl does Jermaine Jackson have?
- Whatever happened to the woman who accused Mike Tyson of rape Desiree Washington?
- Will we EVER get a Pacquaio vs. Mayweather fight?
- Are the NFL refs under witness protection every city they go to?
- How many celebrity women did Tupac really have a relationship with?
- Will there ever be an Adult Contemporary Hip Hop Station?
- Will Kentucky really let Fleece “Booty Warrior” Johnson out of jail in 2016?
- Why did the Timberland Boot and brand fall off?
- Has Brian Mcknight showed any ladies how their p****y works?
- Fleece “Booty Warrior” Johnson had to be an actor right?
- Doesn’t it seem like a lot of people missed a lot of hugs growing up?
- Why is it that some people are so worried about marriage that they don’t enjoy the relationship?
- Is Nas’ “Ether” the best dis track of all time?
- Will Mos Def and Talib Kweli actually complete a Black Star album?
- Is Lupe Fiasco the most intelligently ignorant MC in rap history?
- Since Romney is all about “Say Anything 2012”. What will he say next?
- Why do some people act like relationships are 10-day contracts in the NBA?
- Is it safe for me to go to Chick-Fila yet? (Cause I am tired of sneaking there)
- Why does Wesley Pipes talk so damn much in every porno?
- How many people seriously are still going to Bishop Eddie Long’s church in good faith?
- Why do black people always say (insert person) has set black folks back?
- Why does 2 Chainz music grow on you?
- Is it true you shouldn’t trust a man without facial hair?
- When does this Trayvon Martin case gonna start?
- Why are they remaking House Party?
Do you have any answers to my questions? Do you have any burning questions in your mind? Chime in!!
Also make sure you check out this week’s episode of the “Straight Outta Lo Cash” Radio Show. This week’s show was our first LIVE SHOW “It’s All The Way Live” Also you can check us out live at 7PM CST on trifultoonesfm.com. You can also subscribe to the show on I-Tunes or listen on your Android, I-Phone, I-Pad or Black berry of Stitcher Radio.