We all have questions and a lot of questions when it comes to all facets of life but I feel my questions need answers or just make you think. People really enjoyed the first post in this series and by popular demand it is back…Now let’s get to the questions!!
- What is Marion Barry up to nowadays?
- Is the new Alex Cross movie THAT bad?
- Did anyone take Tyler Perry serious in an action movie anyway?
- Will Chris Tucker REALLY be in the Friday finale?
- Which Rap Album was the best this year Killer Mike’s R.A.P. Music or Kendrick Lamar’s good kid m.A.A.d city?
- Does R. Kelly really think we need some more chapters of “Trapped in the Closest”?
- Has race relations gotten any better or has the racism just evolved?
- Why does the No Limit era of music have much if not any replay value?
- Is Love really unconditional?
- What will Mitt Romney say next to win this election?
- Couldn’t there have been at least ONE brotha in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy?
- How dope is The Walking Dead right now?
- Who is ready for this election to finally be over?
- If you had to go without one trait in a mate what would it be?
- Was the bus driver in Cleveland wrong for Tiger Uppercutting the Woman on the Bus?
- How do people know when to start recording in these crazy incidents that happens on Youtube and World Star Hip Hop?
- Will Miami repeat as NBA champions?
- Mentioning videos is Marion Berry getting caught with crack the funniest candid video ever made?
- What is more important…legacy or happiness?
- Has our view of Lance Armstrong changed because of the steroid accusations?
- Why do we care who Stacey Dash votes for? ( But she still fine as hell though)
- And when did Stacey Dash become a political pundit and talking head? ( But she still fine as hell though)
- Will Cornel West and Tavis Smiley vote for Barack Obama?
- How much does CNN miss Roland Martin during these debates?
- How you gonna love someone else if YOU aren’t happy yourself?
Do you have any answers to my questions? Do you have any burning questions in your mind? Chime in!!
Make sure you check out this week’s episode of the “Straight Outta Lo Cash” Radio Show. This week’s show “Negro…You Gay” with comedian Carmen Barton.You can also subscribe to the show on I-Tunes or listen on your Android, I-Phone, I-Pad or Black berry of Stitcher Radio.